Ongoing system assessment and preventative maintenance are critical to maximizing your network performance and minimizing problems and down-time. Sawtooth has custom service contracts to fit any schedule or budget. We can customize a service schedule to fit your needs; whether you require a remote service agreement, an onsite agreement or a combination of both. Sawtooth will make its IT service work for you.
Sawtooth provides onsite support for those scenario’s where remote support is not feasible. For example:
- Server and desktop troubleshooting
- Hardware replacement
- Equipment installation
- Emergency response
- Computer network support
- Network administration
These are a few scenarios where onsite support is frequently used.
Help Desk Support & Ticketing System
Help desk support is available for both network and PC issues. Our support team can remote into your server, individual PC or laptop to troubleshoot issues. This allows our technician to navigate the system and resolve problems. This approach reduces response time and increases efficiency.
Sawtooth has also developed and uses a comprehensive service ticketing system. This system allows for proper record keeping, tracking and completion of incidents related to your network. The system allows for you to issue a ticket and also monitor its progress.
Proactive System Monitoring
Using our advanced remote network monitoring system, we can isolate network problems in real-time and provide awareness and understanding of network performance and availability. Our Summit Service program provides anytime, anywhere network monitoring of such things as:
- Utilization of processor, memory and hard drive
- Interface utilization (bandwidth)
- Ping availability
- Network utilization
- Event logs and system resource utilization
- Unified 3rd party application maintenance
- General PC maintenance
- Terminal services
- Remote desktop services
- Server support
Satisfied Sawtooth Customers
- Sawtooth Technology provides great IT support for us. They are here when we need them and can often solve our issues remotely. It’s like having our own IT person on board without the extra cost. I would recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service at a reasonable cost.Terry Martin, Boise First Community Center
- Thanks for all your support during the network rebuild over the last couple of weeks. I truly appreciate the customer service and communication your team has given during this time. Thanks for delivering, ordering, calling, creating, listening – you name it – during all of thisRobin Anselme, Petra INC